So, I'm going to be a little bit longer with the next post.
Over the weekend I started a ton of projects, which required more sketching then actual painting. I'll post this weekends sketchings tonight.
I did however (almost) finish a small piece that was meant to be gouache on Ampersand Claybord, that became sanded down gouache, with pencil crayon on top....it looks better then the first atempt, but not happy with it. I should have stuck to inks and watercolours on the board....its just a tad to absorbent for pelikin gouache.
I also started drawing out the 3 paintings based on buildings and sights in Paris.
I transferred them to Ampersand Gessobord using three different methods, which I will post this evening.
On top of that I should have progress pictures for the previous projects I started.
I haven't really worked on the oil study, but have done some work on the portrait of Aria (better cheekbones).
I'll try to post as much as I can this evening, and might even have the Hardbord paintings ready to start!